Do you love to write for your blog, but don’t love taking pictures? Then we need to collaborate! As a college student I am passionate about photography and helping others excel in our highly competitive world. Getting to the next level takes hard work but with the right tools you can achieve it!
I have professional experience working for two specialty magazines and an event photography company. Additionally, I have successfully maintained my own blog for over two years!
My areas of specialty include blog/magazine photography for style, lifestyle, food and event topics. My goal is make a comfortable and inviting environment for taking images. A portrait should appropriately highlight someones best qualities and exude confidence.
- Blog photography: If you are style, lifestyle, food or a mixture of it all I can help you take your blog to the next level by creating high quality images for your posts.
- On Trend Looks
- Outfit of the day
- Product highlights
- Food/ Health
- How to/ DIY
- Head Shots: If you are in the need of a professional and/or casual head shot
- Twitter/ Facebook
- Personal blog about me page
- Why you need one:
- To look the part
- Stand out from the crowd
- Show you take yourself seriously, then potential employers will take you seriously as well
- Etsy Products: Photos are the key to selling your products, so display your products in the best way possible with a little help.
For information email me at KimberlySuitsPhotography@gmail.com!
For more about my work history check out my LinkedIn!