In the next 1001 days (2.75 years) I hope to accomplish as many of these 101 goals as I can! As I go I will keep y’all up to date on what I’m doing!
Started: September 12, 2013
Cut off: June 13, 2016
1. Actually think of 101 things! (September 12, 2013) 2. Go to $1 Midnight sushi! (September 13, 2013 12:15 am)
3. Get my palm read!
4. Go to a University of Alabama national championship game
5. Visit New York City again
6. Try 10 new restaurants (Mugshots 9/14/2013, Buffalo Phils 9/17/13, Marlows Tavern 9/20/13, Carmel’s 9/21/13, Archibald & Woodrow’s BBQ 10/28/13, Fulins 2/14/14, Iguana Grill 3/14/14)
7. Stay out until the sun comes up… (I’m sorry who ever I’m with!)
8. Try the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice latte (10/13/13 It was very yummy! And it was on a date with a very nice boy!)
9. Actually get a job so I can do “Work it to Wear it”
10. Sit front row for a concert
11. Find a pair of flats that I really like
12. Buy another Kate Spade purse (October 17, 2013 It was bought for me but yeah.. love it!)
13. Own a Lilly Pulitzer dress
14. Have blogging feel like second nature
15. Add to my necklace collection (over sized white bead necklace!) 16. Subscribe to more magazines (Vouge)
17. Have an internship
18. Buy an L.L. Bean tote
19. Have a modeling job (just one shoot!)
20. Go to the original Dreamland BBQ
21. Get a massage
22. Get 3 vintage pieces that work in my everyday wardrobe (Gray gloves)
23. See another Broadway play
24. Be in New York for New Years!! See the ball drop in person!
25. Visit 6 states that I have never go to before (Tennessee Feb. 2014)
26. Own “The Little Dictionary of Fashion” By Christian Dior (Christmas 2013)
27. Have beignets in New Orleans!
28. Meet another blogger
29. Go on a spontaneous trip with a friend (Spring Hill Tennessee with my roommate!)
30. Go on a spontaneous trip on my own
31. Have It Simply Suits Me be featured on another blog (Brooke Ellen Searcy “inaworldofbees” 9/25/13) http://inaworldofbees.com/2013/09/24/it-simply-suits-me/
32. Spend a day with my dad doing whatever he wants to do
33. Spend a day with my mom doing whatever she wants to do
34. Spend a day with my sister doing whatever she wants to do
35. Take care of my nephew for a day so my Sister has a day to herself
36. Get a haircut that I absolutely love!
37. Get a blow out done by a professional hair dresser (My hair dresser cut my hair over christmas break and its collar bone length! I’m still getting used to it but when she did the blow dry it felt awesome!)
38. Go to a beach I have never gone to before
39. Go to a national monument I have never gone to before
40. Go to another country
41. Make a craft off of pintrest (1/30/14 I made a wreath!)
42. Make a baked good off of pintrest
43. Buy a nic nac from a tourist store
44. Take pictures with a polaroid camera
45. Go to a fashion show (Nov. 17, 2013 the UA senior show “fashion for life”)
46. Drive a truck off road/ drive a car on a track
47. Get myself to be able to drink black coffee
48. Ride a rollercoasters I have never ridden before
49. Inspire someone else to do 101 in 1001
50. Do an activity just because it looks fun!
51. Go to a “boot camp” workout class (11/9/13) 52. Use the Zip Car on campus (9/14/13 to the mall)
53. Grow a plant from seed to flower (Started: 1/31/14)
54. Own a Kate Spade watch!
55. Go on another road trip with my parents
56. Go fishing and catch a fish!
57. Transform a vintage find
58. Try a look I never thought I would try
59. Try 5 foods that I have never had before (Yellow beats 9/21/13)
60. Support a friend with something they really want to do
61. Style someone
62. Have a story published in the Crimson White
63. Release a paper lantern
64. Splurge on a pair of shoes I really want
65. Run the warrior dash
66. Go on the high drop swing thing on international drive!
67. Watch 3 Audrey Hepburn movies (1/28/14 Breakfast at Tiffany’s, 2/24/14 Charade)
68. Watch 3 Marilyn Monroe movies (2/13/14 How To Marry A Millionaire, 3/15/14 The Seven Year Itch)
69. Eat at a small coffee shop (Nov. 29th, 2013 with my wonderful boyfriend, Drunken Monkey)
70. Go to a dance club
71. Give my number to a cute waiter
72. Go on a day trip to Kimberly Alabama
73. Invest in a timeless jacket
74. Learn how to control my hair… (A ball cap! Out of sight out of mind!)
75. Take a picture in front of kleinfelds in New York
76. Take ten items of clothing and make as many outfits as I can
77. Try a color of lipstick that scares me The fall trend of the dark plum I used a lip stain and gloss (9/20/13)
78. Attend a wedding
79. Contribute to another blog
80. Own cardigans in 10 colors
81. Throw a dinner party
82. Have 50 people follow It Simply Suits Me (4/27/14)
83. Go to a flea market
84. Go a weekend with no internet access or phone
85. Read ten books (10/12/13 After the rain by Karen White, 1/17/13 Pieces of the heart by Karen White, 1/30/14 Return to Tradd Street by Karen White, 1/30/14 Jasmine, 3/4/14 Devil in the white city, 4/23/14 The Snow Bride by Debbie Macomber)
86. Go to the Paul W. Bryant Museum
87. Go for a real hike! Like up part of a mountain!
88. Get another pair of sunglasses
89. Buy flowers for someone
90. Leave a 100% tip (September 13, 2013- Surin of Thailand)
91. Go to a major art museum!
92. Buy a cupcake from a cupcake vending machine
93. Be a vegetarian for a week (Nov. 11, 2013- Nov. 17, 2013) 94. Make a grape pie! (Nov. 27th, 2013 for thanksgiving)
95. Surprise someone with a cake for his or her birthday!
96. Go to a school play/ musical
97. Attend a concert at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater for $15
98. Own a cashmere sweater
99. Successfully French braid my own hair
100. Save $10 for everyone I finish and donate $5 for everyone I don’t
101. Celebrate finishing your list!